Designed for older style John Deere, Kinze, White and IH Planters.
The T.D.I Ferti-Placer is designed for high rates of Nitrogen or hot starter mixes. It mounts on the press wheel, 2” to the side and behind the planter or drill. It is easy to install and comes with an adjustable spring cushion to maintain uniform soil contact, and can easily be pinned up when not in use. It is constructed of powder coated metal, a chromium knife, and high molecular poly block for durability. It also resists corrosion and wear and is designed by farmers, for farmers.
Benefits of the Ferti-Placer:
Close coupled design: Planter depth is controlled by the gauge wheels on a planter or drill. Most fertilizer attachments are 30’’ to 36’’ away from the seed drop thus making it hard to control depth of the planter unit in uneven ground. Our new fertilizer disc is placed between the gauge wheel and the press wheel making it less than 12’’ from the seed drop thus keeping the planting unit running at a more constant depth.
- No mud build up on gauge wheels
- No side pressure on planter joints
- No bearings to wear out
- No seed bed disturbance
- No crawling under planters to adjust
- Close coupled to the back of the planter
- Less than $150.00 per row
- Extensively tested on planter and drills
- Simple design puts more $$$ in your pocket
Designed for older style John Deere, Kinze, White and IH Planters
- JOHN DEERE 7000/7100 PLANTERS
- KINZE (OLD) PLANTERS
- JOHN DEERE 7200/7300 PLANTERS
- JOHN DEERE 1700 PLANTERS
- JOHN DEERE USING S.I. BRACKET
- JOHN DEERE USING SHOUP OR YETTER BRACKET
- IH SERIES PLANTERS
- KINZE 2000/3000 SERIES PLANTERS
- WHITE 5000 SERIES PLANTERS
- WHITE 6000 SERIES PLANTERS