Mohawk Closing Wheel!
$45 per ring.
- moves soil with minimal compaction into the furrow
- use existing wheels and bearings
- feathers the soil in the seed V with it’s wide track design
- made to work in tough soils
- longer wear, heavy duty cast steel
- designed to break up compaction without being too aggressive
- works in no-till or conventional
- eliminates air pockets
- breaks down soil and closes the furrow at the same time
- 1” spike won’t get to close to the seed
- angled finger design doesn’t flip or throw soil out, allows for accurate release
- as it closes it creates indentations which allow moisture to sink in
- on a hot windy day the trench won’t crack back open
- allows for better seed to soil contact