2x2 Fertilizer for Case IH Planters
NEW! 2x2 Liquid Fertilizer Tube
Schaffert Mfg. Co.'s new formed compact stainless steel fertilizer tube for Case IH planters injects fertilizer 2x2 into the slice opened by the IH cover disc. It bolts directly to the planter unit, moving independently of the covering disc bracket. This tube eliminates fertilizer on the planter, press wheel, on top of the ground, and also eliminates dragging trash. It incorporates fertilizer deep into moist soil. Patent pending.
Features and benefits of the 2x2 fertilizer tube include:
- Formed compact tube bolted to unit
- Mounted directly to planter, NOT to cover discs
- Fertilizer hose attaches high up on planter
- Injects fertilizer into furrow 2x2
- Incorporates fertilizer into moist soil
- Puts fertilizer in slice or opening made by cover disc
- Eliminates fertilizer on planter, press wheels, and on top of ground
- Eliminates catching trash
- Optional to add high pressure tips
- Lefts and Rights available
The New Revolutionary Liquid Application System -
The Fertilizer Disc!
Economical at $125 / row.
- 8" flat disc for accurate 2x2 liquid placement
- Triple sealed bearing for durablility
- Stainless steel bolt
- High Pressure injection or low pressure
- Click here for the installation instructions