NEW! 2x2 Liquid Fertilizer Tube
Schaffert Mfg. Co.'s new fertilizer tube mounts directly to Case IH planter units and moves independently of the covering disc bracket. Its compact design injects fertilizer directly into the slice opened by the IH leading cover disc. The tube places fertilzer precisely where you want it: 2x2, giving roots early access to the nutrients needed for optimal plant growth.
The fertilizer is incorporated into moist soil, so it will not splash on the planter, press wheels, or on top of the ground. This keeps the standard or Chicken Track press wheels from building up with mud.
- Injects fertilizer into furrow 2x2
- Incorporates fertilizer into moist soil
- Puts fertilizer in slice or opening made by cover disc
- Optional to add high pressure tips (for more information visit our Application Rates page)
How It Mounts
- Formed compact tube bolted to unit
- Mounted directly to planter, NOT to cover discs
- Fertilizer hose attaches high up on planter
- Lefts and Rights available
Eliminates Common Problems
- Eliminates fertilizer on planter, press wheels, and on top of ground
- Eliminates catching trash