Schaffert Mfg. and Sales Return Policy
We will gladly accept returns within thirty (30) days of receipt for new merchandise that has been purchased directly from Schaffert Mfg. & Sales. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by the original receipt, packaging and all original tags.
Customers wishing to return or exchange merchandise must contact us at 800-382-2607 or firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a return authorization number. You must also provide a detailed reason for the return/exchange. The returned/exchanged merchandise will be shipped at the customer's expense. The final decision to issue or deny full credit will be made by Schaffert Mfg. & Sales. All returned items and cancelled orders are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Special order items may not be returned.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are:
- Opened or used
- Missing a copy of their original invoice
- Special orders (returned at our discretion)
- Returned more then 30 days after delivery
- Returned without notification
- Purchased from a dealer or distributor - not directly from Schaffert Mfg. & Sales
- Returned in a package not well suited for the item. Special care and consideration must be made when shipping some of our merchandise. If we receive the item in a damaged package you may not receive a refund! For questions on packaging a return, please call us: 800-382-2607
We also sell new & used equipment along with parts & accessories for you planter or drill.
Customers may be charged a 20% re-stocking fee on any returned parts. The replacement merchandise will be shipped from Schaffert Mfg. & Sales to the customer at customer's expense. Schaffert Mfg. & Sales will not charge shipping for items shipped in our error.
Prior to shipping, Schaffert Mfg. & Sales inspects each order for accuracy and all items are barcoded for tracking purposes. Upon delivery, if any merchandise is broken and/or missing, customer must contact Schaffert Mfg. & Sales immediately for claims. Schaffert Mfg. & Sales is not responsible for merchandise that is damaged, broken, stolen, destroyed or misplaced by the shipping company, purchaser or an outside party.
Failure to follow the above procedures will result in loss of credit and refusal by the company to accept the items.