Gauge and Press Wheel ScrapersAbout the Wheel Scrapers
The Gauge and Press Wheel Scraper consists of
an adjustable poly blade or a metal blade (for
JD press wheel scrapers) that keeps the depth
wheel clean and mud-free allowing you to keep
an even and consistent seed depth. Mud build
up can lead to shallow plantings, delayed emergence
and overall reduction in yield.
With the Gauge and Press Wheel Scrapers you will be able to spend more time on the tractor with no time cleaning your depth wheels. No down time cleaning the wheels equals more acres planted per day.
The Gauge Wheel Scraper easily welds or bolts onto most planters and once the Wheel Scraper is installed, with a one wrench design, it will conveniently flip out of the way when you are not using it.
Press Wheel Scrapers for JD & Kinze Planters do not have Poly Scrapers - they are metal only.
Benefits of Wheel Scrapers
- Keeps the gauge wheel clean even in loose, muddy soil
- Readily adaptable on most planters
- Keeps gauge wheel clean so seed depth does not change
- Easily flips out of the way when not needed
- Adjustable Gauge Wheel plastic scraper fits contour of tire
- Welds or bolts on easily
- Affordable & Economical
- Scrapers are made of high molecular poly which is gentle on wheels and extremely durable
- Scrapers are adjustable in and out - up and down to fit any contour
- No Hand Cleaning = More Planting
Left image shown without Wheel Scrapers and right image shown with Wheel Scrapers.